15 SCFM SIDE PORT
Price: $119.00 Great for
EXTRACTOR/DRYER: The patented Extractor/Dryer is a two-stage, point-of-use compressed air filter. Designed primarily for the final usage of air, it will remove water, oil and other contaminates from compressed air lines. Developed for air driven tools, paint spraying, manufacturing equipment or any other compressed air equipment to produce clean, dry, compressed air. In return you receive extended equipment life, improved product quality, reduced downtime, and savings on costly repairs to damaged equipment. These advantages will pay for themselves in a short amount of time.
- Air Guns
- Injection Molding
- Hospital Equipment
- Staple Guns
- Printing Presses
- Rivet Guns
- Bakery Equipment
- Textile Needles
- Packaging Coding
- Transit Systems
- Air Operated Chucks
- Auto Paint & Body Shops
- Air Doors
- Air Brushes
- Dental Equipment
- Brewery Bottling
EXTRACTOR/DRYER – HOW IT WORKS:
- Compressed air containing tiny particles of dirt, dust, oil, rust and moisture enters the first stage of the La-Man® Extractor/Dryer Filter.
- A coalescing effect occurs as air passes through a cartridge mesh filter, which captures larger particles and causes moisture to form larger droplets.
- Air velocity lessens as it enters the extraction chamber allowing particles to collect and moisture to condense on the honeycomb.
- Particle-laden liquid flows along the bottom and out the drain.
- Air passes through the second stage wire supported fiber filter cartridge, which captures remaining particles down to 5 microns (smaller microns available).
- Remaining moisture and contaminants are dried and filtered in the second stage filter.
- Exhaust air is clean and dry – no dirt, rust, oil, or moisture or disrupt air equipment operation.
Point-of-Use: La-Man® takes a different approach to cleaning up contaminated compressed airlines. Our Extractor/Dryer provides the best service when it is located at the point-of-use in an application. This allows the air from the compressor to cool, thus condensing to liquid and enabling the Extractor/Dryer to do its job. The shortest distance from our filter to the point-of-use ensures cleaner air, therefore protecting valuable machinery and equipment.
- Models range from 15 SCFM thru 2,000 SCFM
- Standard 5 micron ratings (lower micron rating available)
- Removes 99.9% of the liquids entering the Extractor/Dryer
- Easy to install and maintain without removal
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Immediate cost savings from decreased downtime
- Standard inlet and outlet NPT sizes
- Improve equipment performance and product quality
- Standard Differential Pressure Gauge for rust and dirt particles
MAX PSI 250
SERVICE KIT # 015SKA
SIZE (INCHES) 8-1/4 x 3 x 1-1/4
APPROX WT. LBS 2#