THE ORIGINAL”… PROVIDES UP TO 85% PERCEIVED NOISE REDUCTION AND 94% FLOW FACTOR
- Expertly reduces Exponentially Perceived Noise (EPNdB) without impeding equipment performance
- Designed to take explosive air exhaust noise discharged from valve exhaust ports and muffle it with optimized Constant Velocity (CV) flow factor
- Exhaust air flows softly to atmosphere free of noise, oil fog, and other contaminants – helping to maintain a clean, comfortable and productive work environment
- Features a unique obstruction-free expansion chamber, with corrosion-resistant aluminum end covers, zinc-plated steel components and a cellulose fiber element
- Recommended for general purpose air exhaust applications for pressures up to 125 psi (8.6 Bar)
– Dual-stage filter element traps particulates for longer element life and less noise.
– Manage the demanding service problems associated with desiccant regenerative-type air dryers, which often expel air laden with moisture and desiccant dust.
– Primary stage of dual-stage filter element traps particulates, allowing cleaner air to permeate freely through the secondary noise reduction stage.
– Features a relief valve that is triggered to open if the air outflow becomes obstructed by particulate build-up and will divert air outflow directly to atmosphere.
– Free desiccant fragments should be purged from an air dryer system before installing a new Air Dryer Muffler or whenever an air dryer has been recharged with new desiccant material.
PSI pressure service recommendation: up to 125 psi (12 Bar)